
Playing with the monkeys in Roatan, Hondorus.

One of the Macaw's bit the button off the top of Ty's hat. He didn't even know it was happening. I wish I had video taped that.

Belize, Caye Caulker, also known as paradise. Pictures don't even give it justice. Seriously, it is the most beautiful place we've ever seen. We are on our way to snorkle on the Barrier Reef.

More of Caye Caulker!

If you look close here, you will see a black fin. Scary, huh. Actually, it's a dolphin. I was never fast enough to catch him jumping.
2 comments:
You guys looked like you had a blast. Love the picture with Tyler and the birds. What a trooper.
I am so jealous! I want to play with a monkey! It does look like paradise, it is beautiful. You took really good pics. Ha ha the bird bit Tyler's button off thats funny.
Post a Comment