The quiet neighborhood we once had is slowly disappearing. So far we have had space between us and the new subdivisions. However, the 10 acre field next to our house is now being developed. The only good thing about it is that the 5 acres by us are going to be an LDS Stake Center. At least that is better than a bunch of homes.
Construction begins. No more weeds for me to hit my golf balls into.
Another picture of our disappearing peaceful surroundings. There will be a fence the length of our property.
On the bright side, we now have heavy equipment that we can use as photo opportunities. That is one big scoop.
And, Kelsey is smaller than the tire on this loader.
Construction begins. No more weeds for me to hit my golf balls into.
Another picture of our disappearing peaceful surroundings. There will be a fence the length of our property.
On the bright side, we now have heavy equipment that we can use as photo opportunities. That is one big scoop.
And, Kelsey is smaller than the tire on this loader.
1 comment:
I would have never imagined, it is just crazy how developed Utah Valley is becoming. I would be so upset! Thats awesome your staying positive about it. I am with you, I think I would rather have a stake center than a bunch of houses or condos next to me. You guys need to come visit us so we can go shooting, ooh it would be so fun! I miss you guys! Love you all so so so much!
Post a Comment