Finally, some sunshine. Katie and Kelsey decided to ride the 4-wheeler around the yard.
Dan, our dog, poses for a picture. He is the cutest dog and so good. He loves his family!
More zippin around.
Dan decided to lay down and chew on his frisbee. Plastic toys don't last long with him. The best toy we've ever got him is a Kong. That rubber thing is something every dog should have.

Dan, our dog, poses for a picture. He is the cutest dog and so good. He loves his family!
More zippin around.
Dan decided to lay down and chew on his frisbee. Plastic toys don't last long with him. The best toy we've ever got him is a Kong. That rubber thing is something every dog should have.
1 comment:
I see that you switched Dan's toys from rocks to less durable toys like frisbees and kongs. ha ha ha.... Kongs really are the best for dogs any other toy is chewed up by the end of the day. Dan is so funny, I like him. I wish he could play with our pups.
Post a Comment