I'm so proud of David for deciding to join the military. I think it is such a noble and selfless thing to do with your life. I'm in such awe of our men and women that serve and the sacrifices they make. The military isn't for everyone, obviously, but it's comforting to know that there are those that are willing to serve in this way.
David chillin. You'd think I could have gotten a better picture, like one with the kids or something.

Nikki and Eric relaxing on the couch. Ha, ha, ha. That's funny because if there was sound with this picture, you would not think of "relaxing" to describe the room. All those little kids in our families have some great lung capacity. It was really good to see them both though because it's been a while.
.jpg)
Finally got Tyler to go to a family function. Big crowds and noise are just not his thing. Doesn't he look so excited to be there? He really was glad that he went.
.jpg)
Here's a picture of Steve, his wife Joanne, and daughter Kayla. His son, Nathan, is probably racing around somewhere. Anyway, Steve is another brother of mine, who was a marine in his younger years (not that he's old now). So, David is following in his footsteps, which is a good thing. Oh, and my niece, Marqi is the half-person in the picture. :)
Here is Julie (my brother Gary's wife) and her daughter Kaisa. Aren't you honored to be on my blog, Julie. I thought so. .jpg)
Oh, look at the cute baby. I just want to squish those cheeks and. . . maybe pop her head off and hang it from my rear view mirror cuz she's so cute (just trying to bring back a little of the good old American Idol days). This is Avery Rae, my brother, Rob's, daughter.
.jpg)
It was great to get together and visit, but we did miss Kim, Lori, Donnie and Tom, Ellie and Elizabeth. Which reminds me. Tom and Ellie came down for a visit a couple of weeks ago from Arizona. The visit was great and we did have a get together with them also -- I was so happy to see them and their beautiful new baby. Unfortunately, I was so busy visiting and playing with Elizabeth that I forgot to take any pictures. I'll have to get them next time.
1 comment:
What an honor =) I didn't even realize you took a picture of me. Probably during all the noise and chaos. Oh wait that was the whole evening, but it was still alot of fun.
Post a Comment