Katie plans her move.
Then the pain sets in, or she's howling at the moon. Not sure which.
Kelsey is either hanging in for dear life or out. I can't tell.
Definitely fun. I don't know who won this time. I think they fell all at once
Katie plans her move.
Then the pain sets in, or she's howling at the moon. Not sure which.
Kelsey is either hanging in for dear life or out. I can't tell.
Definitely fun. I don't know who won this time. I think they fell all at once
1 comment:
You guys look TwIsTeD. ha ha ha... Looks like fun. I have not played twister in a long time. Seeing those pics made me want to try it out again.
p.s. Chris I left you a comment on your new hair color in your "getting brave" post check it out. :)
Post a Comment