Well, well, well an hour and a half later, my gray was definitely not showing -- My hair was definitely darker. I think my blond and gray hairs just sucked up the color, like a sponge. It was much darker than I thought even from the sample. Seemed a little shocking to me, but I actually did like the color. I just wasn't sure how I liked it on me.
I got home and Tyler said he liked it and liked it quite a bit. So, I think I can live with it. Both Katie and Kelsey also said they liked it. Actually, everyone at work (who dared to comment) said they liked it, too. And, the young women at my church and the other young women leaders also said they liked it. That's a lot of people saying they like it. So, what I've decided, since I still am not sure if I really like it on me, is that I figure either I look alright with the color or no one dares to tell me how they really feel. Either way I'm stuck with it for a while.
I'll try to make the next post more interesting. I just really needed to talk about his big change I made. Now I feel better. :) And, here's a picture of the color:
5 comments:
Why didn't you post a picture? I would have loved to see the new color. Way to go be at being daring!
Okay, Julie. I've added a picture. It actually looks lighter to me in the picture. Probably because of lighting. Anyway, you get the idea. Chris
Hey Chris! I actually really really like it. I know, I know, how do you know you can really trust that I mean it. Well I do! It looks great! People tell me you and I look the most alike. I have Highlighted my hair plenty of times with blond, caramel, purple ha ha ha... you name it! And I personally always liked my hair darker. I don't remember the last time I have seen you with dark hair and you look great!
Well, you sound like you want an honest opinion, and i'm going to be totally honest....
TOTALLY AMAZING!!!!! It looks SUPER SUPER CUTE!!!! I'm actually thinking of coloring my hair darker too! ha ha it really does look terific!
Thanks guys. I still am trying to get used to it and it has lightened up some, but I think I actually like it. At least after reading your posts, Nikki and Marqi, I'm feeling better about it. Thanks. Chris
Post a Comment