They wanted to dress up as babies that year. I think they are so cute! They both look so much older now. Oh, the memories!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Oh, The Memories
I came across this old 2004 Halloween photo and thought it would be fun to post. Every year we have a Halloween party at my work and you can bring your kids in to "trick or treat" at employee's desks. Usually there is a fun Halloween movie playing too.
They wanted to dress up as babies that year. I think they are so cute! They both look so much older now. Oh, the memories!
They wanted to dress up as babies that year. I think they are so cute! They both look so much older now. Oh, the memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ha ha ha... your babies are adorable. :) Hey sis, I have the internet now. I get to blog again. I am so glad eric and I were able to come visit you guys at your house. I loved it. I miss you guys. xo xo xo xo
Post a Comment