Thursday, January 8, 2009

Burnett Christmas Party

The Burnett family Christmas party was fun as always. Rob and Lori were nice enough to host it, and there were a lot of us there. Almost as many as at Thanksgiving. The white elephant gift exchange was the highlight.




Crystal (dating Donny), Donny, Tom, Ellie, Kelsey and Rob. All so excited to see what Ellie got.


Aunt Kim's excellent white elephant, or brown gingerbread boy - whatever you prefer to call it.


Ellie and Tom in front. Steve, David, Joanne, Kim, and Gary with Greta in back.



Kelsey is trying to make the right gift choice. Actually, she couldn't go wrong because all the gifts were pretty good.
Joanne and Kaela

As unattractive as this picture may be, I wanted to post it anyway because I am never in any pictures since I am always the one taking the pictures. This is of me and Tyler at the party.

No comments: