How cool is that doll you can cut and style her hair! I would have loved that when I was a kid. From the looks of it, I think maybe I would trust the girls to trim my hair up a bit. ha ha ha... ;) I miss you guys! It looks like you all had a fun Christmas. Love you guys :) Looks like Molly is going to be the new hunting dog. ha ha .. she is so cute.
1 comment:
How cool is that doll you can cut and style her hair! I would have loved that when I was a kid. From the looks of it, I think maybe I would trust the girls to trim my hair up a bit. ha ha ha... ;) I miss you guys! It looks like you all had a fun Christmas. Love you guys :) Looks like Molly is going to be the new hunting dog. ha ha .. she is so cute.
Post a Comment