Thursday, January 8, 2009

Then it was Christmas!

I love Christmas. It's just such a feel good time of year. We put up our decorations the weekend of Thanksgiving. Kelsey made an extremely cool snowflake at school. Nothing like I've ever seen. I think we'll make them every year. She made a couple more at home and we hung them from the ceiling....

The kids set their alarm for 5:30 am Christmas morning, but they were so tired that they snoozed for another hour. So, we got up about 6:30 to unwrap gifts.

Our beautiful Christmas tree.

Kelsey gets her first ipod. It's very cool. She can watch movies on it and play music. Katie got a touch ipod which is way cool. I wanted one after she showed me all the stuff it did. No picture to show though. All Katie pictures on this blog have to be pre-approved by her. :0)



Kelsey and Katie opening the gifts they gave to each other.





Kelsey took Dan his monster Christmas bone.




Dan liked the bone, but after a day it was no where to be seen. In the spring I'm sure we'll find it buried under something.

Just a few more pictures that are too cute not to post. The first is Tyler with his little brother, Mason. Ahhhhhh. The second is Ken (Tyler's dad) and Linda (Tyler's bonus mom). Aren't they cute.

No comments: