Thursday, January 8, 2009
Natural Hairstylists
So, after Christmas, Kelsey decided she really wanted to cut someone's hair. She decided to cut the hair of half of her Bratz dolls. Well, Katie joined in and they ended up actually cutting the dolls' hair into "styles" and then rated them. They had fun doing it, but I didn't get pictures, so when Kelsey decided to cut the hair of her Bratz hairstyle head, I got pictures of the whole process. She had fun doing it and she actually did a pretty good job. Oh, the things we do to entertain ourselves. In the end, the head went in the garbage. It's haircut went from short to bald in a matter of minutes. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I used to do that to my dolls too. Though I would only give my dolls one haircut at a time. Then a couple of weeks later, I'd get sick of that one and give them a ew one till it became to short to chop.
Hey! How do I schedule an appointment?
Post a Comment